We help companies translate their strategic goals into actions and behaviors in order to match the expectations to the effectiveness of the organisation. We focus on the fluidity of relational dynamics, the clarity of roles and the collective and individual well-being, in the knowledge that this is essential to achieving business goals.
We analyse the cultural context by keeping in mind the whole reference system and we work:
- With the organization as a whole
- With groups and individuals within an organization
We work side by side and collaborate with our clients developing true partnerships. Our interventions concern:
- Organizational Analysis
- Organizational diagnosis and improvement proposals
- The planning and management of organizational interventions
- Change management
- Generational change
- Learning, training and coaching
We deal with all issues related to human resource management and organisational improvement drawing from social science theory and method. We maintain a constant and rigorous coordination with the Customer and we always carry out internal comparisons and supervisions. The research/action tradition is fundamental to the way we operate.
Our customers often present questions that have resisted pre-packaged solutions. We continuously confront complexity and therefore personalize our proposals to meet the needs of customers who are willing to make lasting and effective changes.
We help our customers understand how their culture helps or hinders their efforts to achieve organisational goals, in order to develop or implement a new strategy or to make organisational changes.Read more
Analysis interventions are aimed at supporting organizations in know how management, collaborating with corporate leaders in making effective actions for a correct administration of both the company and the people who work in it. The main function of SCR consultant is to stimulate investigation and diagnosis through curiosity and interviews with the client. We encourage our customers to actively participate in the analysis and diagnosis of their situations. This helps to formulate and implement interventions based on the specific features and needs of that organization. Interventions could involve, for example, organizational re-design and leadership development.
We provide consulting services on organisational changes and human resource development to improve organisational effectiveness.Read more
This may include:
- Team development
- New management and communicative models development
- Strategy development and implementation
- Leadership development
- Collaboration and feedback management
- Performance evaluation systems
- Potential analysis
We use intervention models derived from a series of theories, methodologies and practical experiences, including psychodynamic systems, and evaluation research applications in social and organizational systems.
Human Resources Management
We follow our clients with focused activities to support all Human Resource Management issues that are meant to improve efficiency and support processes for change. Read more
- Adapting to variations in their operating environment, for example in response to a new competitive market and/or new competitive threats;
- Making use of technological innovations in ways that allow the organization and its staff to work with greater satisfaction;
- Adapting to important organizational decisions with strong impacts on resources and/or structure;
- Facing complex situations from a relational, performance, and behavioural point of view;
- Creating tools, actions, events and projects that can stimulate sense of belonging and spread values
We create training paths whenever there is a need for improvement and acquisition of skills, together with their related change in attitude and behavior. Read more
We supervise professionals’ behaviours in the application of what has been learnt. We strongly believe in the possibility that training paths may raise awareness and different ways of acting.